Wednesday, July 31, 2013

stork stork with baby baby music box music box by Simplycoolgifts

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking! I absolutely love this music box with the stork and the baby, but something is missing!
So I think, I should find some space where you can carve the arriving baby's name, right? And even I could paint the music box baby blue or baby pink! And I also have the right songs Twinkle, twinkle little star or Lullaby or Hush Little Baby or You Are My Sunshine! Perfect accessory for your upcoming baby's room! If you want neutral colors, we can do yellow, green tea or any of my wooden stains! We can even add some little personal note to the bottom of the music box like the date of birth Love, Mommy and Daddy or something like that! What do you think?

You can order it here:
stork stork with baby baby music box music box by Simplycoolgifts

No comments:

Post a Comment