Friday, July 19, 2013

dolphins dolphin music box music box wooden by Simplycoolgifts

Hi There! Do you like dolphins? Well, I hope you do because I've just finished a new wooden music box in vintage light blue with two dolphins on it! It has an open lid and you can choose any music box songs from my list!
Here is my list of available songs for my hand cank music boxes:


1. Amazing Grace
2. Edelweiss
3. Fur Elise
4. Happy Birthday
5. Here comes the sun
6. Hey Jude
7. If I only had a brain

8. I just called to say I love you
9. Imagine
10. La Vie En Rose
11. Let it be
12. Love me tender

13. Love story

14. Lullaby
15. Memory
16. Over the rainbow
17. Romeo and Juliet
18. Singing in the rain

19. Take me out to the ballgame

20. Twinkle, twinkle
21. Wedding March
22. What a wonderful world
23. Yesterday
24. You are my sunshine
 

 

Available here: dolphins dolphin music box music box wooden by Simplycoolgifts

No comments:

Post a Comment