Saturday, August 3, 2013

wooden music box by Simplycoolgifts

Here's my new design wind up music box! The design I had before had the wind up key on the top but this way it couldn't have an open lid! But it still looks kind of cute, right?

But as I said I have a new design so it can have an open lid! This one has the wind up key on the bottom and it stands on cute little feet! And I have to tell you, I love the open lid! It is soooo nice to watch the musical movement while it plays the song!
AND you can choose from 61 songs!
Here's the list:
  1. Across The Field
  2. Amazing Grace
  3. Angels We Have Heard On High
  4. Anchors Aweigh
  5. Anniversary Song
  6. Anniversary Waltz
  7. Ave Maria
  8. Brahms Lullaby
  9. Clair De Lune
  10. Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairies
  11. Edelweiss
  12. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Allegro)
  13. The Entertainer
  14. The Eyes Of Texas
  15. Fiddler On The Roof
  16. Fur Elise
  17. God Bless America
  18. Grandfather Clock
  19. Greensleeves
  20. Happy Birthday
  21. He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
  22. Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho
  23. Here Comes The Bride
  24. Hi-Lili Hi-Lo
  25. How Great Thou Art
  26. Hush Little Baby
  27. I Could Have Danced All Night
  28. Impossible Dream
  29. Iowa Fight Song
  30. It's A Small World
  31. Jesus Loves Me
  32. Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear
  33. Let Me Call You Sweetheart
  34. Lord's Prayer
  35. Love Story
  36. Marine's Hymn
  37. Mendelssohn Wedding March
  38. Music Box Dancer
  39. Music Of The Night
  40. My Funny Valentine
  41. My Old Kentucky Home
  42. Old Macdonald
  43. Over The Rainbow
  44. Pachelbel's Canon in D
  45. Pomp And Circumstance
  46. Rock-A-Bye-Baby
  47. Sesame Street
  48. School Days
  49. Sleeping Beauty
  50. Sound Of Music
  51. Speak Softly Love (The Godfather Theme)
  52. Sunrise, Sunset
  53. Take Me Out To The Ballgame
  54. Teddy Bears Picnic
  55. That's What Friends Are For
  56. Tomorrow (Theme from Annie)
  57. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  58. What A Wonderful World
  59. Wind Beneath My Wings
  60. You Are My Sunshine
  61. You Light Up My Life


    I'm sure you can find something you like here! So here are some pictures of the new design:



It is available here:
music box wooden music box custom made music by Simplycoolgifts

No comments:

Post a Comment