Friday, February 24, 2012

So we've opened our shops

So I think both of us can say "Thank you" for our little boy because he was our inspiration!

So I've started to make the monkeys and I think I can say, people like them! I don't know whether etsy.com was the best decision or not, but it certainly was not a bad one!
As I've seen other sellers monkeys are all wearing clothes, I always wanted to give a plus and try to figure out something too, but in the end I've decided that with no clothes on and with the embroidered eyes and mouth, they'll all be suitable for babies as well! And that's how I like them!
I chose not to use the original red hell socks but to go with multicolored socks with dots and stripes!

Here's a few pictures of the first ones I made to sell on etsy!






You can see more at my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/socksandmonkeyhugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment