Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How the music boxes were born

My Husband, Lotzy was always very handy! He can fix anything around the house and he always wanted to find a hobby, but he wasn't sure what! While I was pregnant, he started to bring home these weird saw things and he said he'll try some woodworking!
I was like okay, let's see how long it's going to last!
And when our son was born, I got the first ever made (by him)  hand crank music box and he put the Melody: "Your Are My Sunshine" in it!

  

It was so romantic and was so proud of him! Of course I started to show it to my friends and that's how it started! He started to make them to birthdays, baby showers, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, bridal showers!
So he opened his etsy shop: Simplycoolgifts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment