Tuesday, October 1, 2013

wedding gift box musical jewelry box mother of by Simplycoolgifts

As requested by popular demand finally I finished my first musical jewelry box! It is made of beech wood, a lot bigger than my regular music boxes or ring boxes since it has place for both! It has a wind up musical movement inside with the wind up key on the bottom!
The first one I made is a perfect Mother of the Groom gift since this one has "Thank you for raising the man of my dreams" carved on the top and plays the song "You are my sunshine"!

As usually you can place a custom order on these musical jewelry boxes as well, just contact me if you have any questions at all, I'm happy to answer! I have more than 60 songs to choose from, 15 color options and endless carving possibilities!

Here are the pictures:



 
Available here:

wedding gift box musical jewelry box mother of by Simplycoolgifts

No comments:

Post a Comment