Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Home remedies for itchy scalp


I'm in my early 30's and I have a lot of gray hair! Seriously, A LOT! And my hair is dark brown and grows super fast so I need to color every 3 weeks! I know that's way too often but I really hate the cm wide white hair growing out!
So after every coloring my head got really itchy and it hurt! It takes about 10 days to get better and then it's almost time to color again! So I needed something!
I wanted to find something natural, that has no extra dyes, perfumes or anything that can irritate my scalp even more so I decided to go with a homemade all natural stuff!
I've found this recipe and I'm using it ever since! I smells divine and works like magic!

Recipe for itchy scalp remedy:
-  1 cup coconut oil
- 2-4 drops of tea tree oil
- 4 drops of rosemary oil

First you have to soften the coconut oil! I was cooking dinner so I just put it close to the stove so it gets some of the heat, not too close to burn down the house:)))
When it got soft enough I put the tea tree oil and the rosemary oil in it, mixed well and started to massage it into my scalp with my fingers!
It feels really good and no more itch!

Try it and let me know how it works out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment